Thursday, December 16, 2010

greenville county schools

greenville county schools,hard to reember my school days.I am yet study but always keep in mind my scholl fellow.The face of my fellow girls study with me in eyes of mine,The National Weather Service in Greenville-Spartanburg, S.C. said the Charlotte metro region could see snow, sleet and freezing rain beginning tonight and into Thursday. The NWS is forecasting a dusting of snow and sleet, followed by a layer ofin ditches and slick spots across the county. Bridges and overpasses were proving to be most difficult to negotiate.
Nearly 30 wrecks involved injuries. No fatalities have been reported.
Meanwhile, Greenville and Pickens county schools are closed for the day due to icy roads.early?
- Harper misses out on her Polar Express pajama day at school. I had spend $1 for her class hot chocolate cups, now my money is wasted.
We all need to have bad attitudes and heard hearts so we can whine and complain endlessly together. I don't appreciate Christ like friends on unexpected "snow" days.
- Jeremy still has to go to work on the treacherous "snow" day.
Anderson County schools and Anderson County government offices are operating on a two-hour delay.

wyff, wspa, 11 alive news, atlanta news, fox 5 news

No comments:

Post a Comment